Bienvenue à tous sur le forum du Gdp-Lab.

L'équipe du GdP-Lab vous souhaite la bienvenue sur le forum du GdP-Lab. Cet endroit est dédié aux échanges des participants et de l'équipe encadrante du parcours par équipe du MOOC ABC Gestion de Projet. Ici vous pouvez poser des questions et parler de vos préoccupations en relation avec votre expérience dans le Gdp-Lab. C'est ici que vous allez trouver assurément quelqu'un pour vous répondre ou échanger sur une thématique du cours. Aidez l'équipe encadrante à animer les forums, répondez aux autres participants, échangez avec eux ... Notez qu'un badge d'animateur est remis chaque semaine aux participants les plus réactifs, les plus guidant et les plus encourageants pour les autres. Nous sommes là et notre but est que vous viviez la meilleure des expériences forum sur ce Lab.

Bon Gdp-LAb

Équipe encadrante

ch, Chris Davis hit a two-ru

Espace de discussions ouvert entre les sessions du GdP Lab.
lw789

ch, Chris Davis hit a two-ru

Messagepar lw789 » ven. oct. 13, 2017 7:14 am

OAKLAND, Calif. -- Blake Griffin buried bank shots, turnaround jumpers and spinning layups. DeAndre Jordan gobbled up rebounds and opposing shots, often flexing his muscles and letting out a roar. The high-flying finishers who spawned the nickname "Lob City" are doing far more than dunking in the playoffs. The frontcourt tandem has carried the Clippers to a 2-1 lead in their first-round series against the Golden State Warriors, who have found no answer for either with centre Andrew Bogut out with a fractured right rib. "Just two animals out there just beastin right now," Clippers guard Darren Collison said. And both are finally performing in places they havent always flourished -- on defence, in the playoffs and at the most pivotal points of games. Since losing Game 1 in Los Angeles, Griffin has dominated David Lee and every other defender the Warriors have thrown his way. And Jordan -- who tied a franchise playoff record with 22 rebounds and five blocks in the Clippers 98-96 win in Game 3 on Thursday night -- has been the kind of rim protector coach Doc Rivers had long believed he could become. The two big men, both just 25 years old, have caused so much disruption that Warriors coach Mark Jackson said Friday hes considering changing his starting lineup for Game 4 on Sunday. The most likely swap would insert Draymond Green at power forward and push Lee to centre for Jermaine ONeal in a smaller, quicker lineup. "Weve got to figure out a way to present some resistance. I think things are going a little too smoothly for Blake," Jackson said during a light shootaround at Golden States downtown Oakland headquarters. Griffin has scored 32 and 35 points the past two games, respectively. Hes shooting 64 per cent from the floor in the series and has been at his best in the biggest spots. The All-Star power forward made five straight baskets -- three bank shots, a mid-range jumper and a short turnaround -- against Lee to open the third quarter in Game 3, part of a run that put the Clippers ahead by 18 points. "Just continuing to believe," Griffin said, speaking to reporters at the teams downtown San Francisco hotel Friday. "My teammates give me the confidence to go out there and shoot every time Im open." Lee promised hed be better against Griffin in Game 4. He has mostly been tasked with guarding Griffin by himself, though Jackson hinted more double-teams might be on the horizon. "Hes playing at a high level right now," Jackson said. "We forced him to be a jump shooter, and hes making jump shots. On the block, hes aggressive. Hes having an outstanding series capping off an outstanding year." While Griffins star has shined brightest, Jordan has been the insult-to-injury figure. The Warriors tried to lure Jordan away from Los Angeles in the summer of 2011, signing him to a four-year, $43 million offer sheet as a restricted free agent. Instead, the Clippers matched the deal. Now the Warriors -- who waived Jeremy Lin and amnestied Charlie Bell to make room for the offer -- can only watch Jordan make a major difference on defence while Bogut -- acquired in a trade with Milwaukee in March 2012 to be Golden States franchise centre -- sits out with another injury. Three years ago, though, Jordans game was not nearly what it is now. Jordan fell out of favour at times under former coach Vinny Del Negro, who was let go after the Clippers lost to the Memphis Grizzlies in the first round of last years playoffs. Jordans rising game speaks to the Clippers commitment on defence under Rivers, who challenged the young centre to focus on rebounding and protecting the rim this season. Jordan finished third in voting for the NBAs defensive player of the year award behind winner Joakim Noah of Chicago and runner-up Roy Hibbert of Indiana. "These guys really rely on me a lot defensively, and when Im out there, they have all the confidence in the world in me," Jordan said. "So its definitely a huge step for me in my career, but at the same time, its always something to build on and its more motivation for me. As long as Im my teams defensive MVP, thats all that matters to me." Marshawn Lynch Jersey . - After spending the morning in the hospital, Logan Couture gave the San Jose Sharks the spark they needed. Kam Chancellor Jersey . Moors, from Cambridge Ont., landed a double-twisting, double somersault in the layout position, en route to a score of 14.600 points in the womens floor exercise, more than a full point ahead of runner-up Pia Tolle of Germany. http://www.seahawksfansprostore.com/Bla ... l?cat=1017. Spieth again showed game well beyond his 20 years with a 9-under 63 on the North Course, giving him a one-shot lead over Stewart Cink going into the weekend at the Farmers Insurance Open. Justin Britt Jersey . The 18-year-old centre was the Senators first-round pick (17th overall) in the 2013 NHL Entry Draft. The six-foot 196-pound native of Salmon Arm, B. Jimmy Graham Jersey .com) - John Wall supplied 24 points and 11 assists in leading the Washington Wizards to a 102-91 win over the New York Knicks on Christmas Day.Mark Buehrle goes after his major league-leading 11th win of the season on Thursday when the Toronto Blue Jays open a four-game series with the Baltimore Orioles at Camden Yards. Buehrle lost for the first time in seven decisions on Saturday to St. Louis, but it was through no fault of his own, as he was again tremendous, surrendering one run and five hits in seven innings. However, he did walk five batters and fell to 10-2, despite lowering his ERA a tick to 2.04. The 35-year-old left-handers resurgence has been a big reason why the Blue Jays sit atop the American League East standings. "We go out there and win a few games, try to win a series, thats how we have to go from here on out," said Buehrle. "Not really a scoreboard watcher or look at what other teams are doing, just go out there and try to take care of yourself. Hopefully were at first place at the end of the year, but we have a long way to go." Buehrle is a perfect 5-0 with a stingy 1.47 ERA away from home this season. One of those wins came in Baltimore back on April 13, but hes 8-8 with a 3.31 ERA in 20 career starts against the Os. Toronto will be looking to get itself right on Thursday, as it enters this series on the heels of dropping four of five after a 7-2 loss to the Minnesota Twins on Wednesday. Jose Bautista had two hits, drove in a run and scored a run for the Blue Jays, who had won 15 of 17 before this rough patch. Toronto, though, still holds a 4 1/2-game edge on the Orioles and Yankees in the division. "I thinkk weve cooled off pretty good, pretty much top to bottom in the lineup .dddddddddddd.. but thats the way it goes," manager John Gibbons said. "The key is you cant prolong the struggles. Youve got to put an end to them. The bats will heat up again, hopefully sooner than later." Baltimore will try to make up some ground behind young righty Kevin Gausman, who is coming off the best showing of his career. The 23-year-old former first round pick earned his first win as a starter on Saturday, as he held the Oakland Athletics to a run and four hits over seven innings to even his record at 1-1, while, lowering his ERA almost seven runs to 4.91. "If he pitches next time like he pitched last time, I view him as a starter," Showalter said. Baltimore comes into this series after taking two of three from the Boston Red Sox. In Wednesdays rubber match, Chris Davis hit a two-run homer to back seven scoreless innings from Wei-Yin Chen, as Baltimore rolled, 6-0. Chen (7-2) gave up four hits while striking out a season-high seven batters for the Orioles, who bounced back from a 1-0 loss on Tuesday. Adam Jones, Nick Hundley, Jonathan Schoop and Nick Markakis each knocked in a run. "I came out here early today and worked on a few things that have really be helpful for me in the past and was able to swing the bat the way I wanted to tonight so it was definitely a good night for me," Davis said. Baltimore has split six matchups with the Blue Jays this season. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Revenir vers « Discussions générales - Bar »